Refund & Cancellation Policy
- All performance ticket sales are non-refundable. Refunds will be issued only in the event of a performance cancellation.
- At the sole discretion of BACT, unused tickets may be exchanged for an alternate performance.
- Class registrations cancelled two weeks or more before the start date will be issued a full refund less a $25 administrative fee.
- Class registrations cancelled less than two weeks from the start date and before the second day of class will only receive a refund (minus a $25 administrative fee) if the spot can be filled by a student on the wait list.
- Absolutely no refunds after the second day of class.
- A full refund will be issued for classes cancelled due to low enrollment.
Flex Pass Season Subscriptions
- Flex Pass season subscription sales are final.
- Flex Pass subscriptions may be used only for performances in Berkeley, San Francisco, and Oakland.
- Flex Pass subscriptions may be used only for the current performance season. Fully or partially unused subscriptions cannot be credited toward future seasons.
- Performance reservations associated with a subscription may be exchanged for alternate performances at the sole discretion of BACT.